Re: New batch for Wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> Periodically, I will take from new_words and dump on
> full_words to add richniss. No need to wait to finish
> 45,000 words to dump at once.

Ahmad, just so you don't waste your time in that "augmenting"
step, I've modified the wordlist_add.pl script to do this
for you.  In other words, if you complete translating my_words
you can do this,

 $ wordlist_add.pl -new_file my_words.po

Note the .po suffix is rather important (it tells the script
that this file is completely translated).  The script will
simply grab that new file and attach its contents in all the
appropriate (sorted) correct places to our golden full_wordlist_*
files.

Hope that helps.  Just trying to keep your exceptional productivity
high and focused :-)