WordList Updates

I will be the lead on the Arabic OpenOffice localization effort (Gui
Translation). I am still waiting for my conformation but it is a
formality.

Since Sun did the Original StarOffice 1.0 Arabic translation, there are
some very nicely localized files that we can use to add consistency to
our wordlist, GNOME and KDE localization and enrich our wordlist even
further.

Who is interested in this. Ahmad, I think you are the man for the job.

Once I get my conformation for the OpenOffice localization, I want to
strip the translation and give it to somebody to add to the wordlist.
(Ahmad .. what do you think :))

Anmar