Re: SORRY :(

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 08:37:37PM +0100, hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:

Salam,

The docs/ you are talking about are not part of the kde interface and
therefore are not looked into as a priority (as far as I am concerned).
I haven't sync'ed them yet. You will also not find them under
translate/kde but will find them under translate/docs/kde.

If you really really only want to work on those, it is up to you -- but
you might as well do the merges with the KDE main ones yourself (per
document). You are actually only going to be able to do the merge
from KDE to Arabeyes, and leave the cvs commit back to KDE for me to
deal with.

Some time back I posted a mini-HOWTO on how the merge is done.
http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/admin/2003/October/msg00044.html

P.S. Please do NOT cross-post (ie. send the same message to more than
one list at the same time). This is frowned upon as it generates
unnecessary traffic (and fills subscribers' mailboxes with redundancy).

Regards