Wordlist 0.6 plan

Ahmad, I will be releasing wordlist 0.6 this coming monday inshalla unless
I hear otherwise from you.  I realize I've been dragging my heals since we
decided to do this about 10 days ago, but I think I'm all caught up with
things now.  So do please update the Changelog with whatever info you'd like
included.

0.6 will include some 1,500 new terms (and the announcement will be in that
regard).  Its being done to celebrate the completion of all the 'bad' word
processing.

Sound good ?