Re: Wordlist ver. 0.6

On Friday 17 October 2003 18:36, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Sure no problem, its your baby - just let me know when you think we should
> release (as noted, I will be making some minor changes when I get the
> 30-40 minutes to do it).

Nadim,

Cool stuff. 673 new terms committed for new_W and I can get you the
delta of changes since the last release in the next server dictd reload.
I will pass you the delta in a separate e-mail.

wordlist_add.pl did its job considering I had 111 untranslated words
in new_W. They were simply neglected and it took 2 seconds as opposed
to god knows how much time the manual way would take.

...Files are yours.

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)