KDE CVS Sync

Salam,

First of all, I would like to apologize to all those involved with the
KDE Arabic translation for holding progress back by not being able to
sync up the CVS with the main one regularly.

I take full blame for that and I apologize -- will try to avoid such a
lag in the future.

Now, I am currently committing the changes back to our CVS. That means,
you should probably (definitely!) update your cvs copy.

One main difference is that the PO's in the root directory have been
moved to a directory named kdelibs/ -- so don't panic when you see the
files disappear, they have simply moved there.

Let us get this rolling and translations flowing. We now have a decent
start at a dictionary (dict.arabeyes.org) and a lot of work to do!

Let's get to it!