Re: To El-Zubeir

On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 02:10:06PM +0100, hafid71 at gawab dot com wrote:

I am switching this over to the 'doc' list. I apologize if you have sent
any previous emails which went unanswered.

By Saturday you will find the entire KDE CVS on Arabeyes sync'ed with
the lates PO's from KDE mothership. I personally take the full blame for
the slack that has been going on. Most of your translations (if the
phrases/words are still intact, even if there location in the source has
moved) will not be lost. However, if the author of a certain application
has changed the actual phrases then your translation would be lost.

As someone has suggested earlier, go ahead and grab the PO's from the
KDE CVS and use that if you like.

Regards