Xplanet translation

Could someone please translate the attached file to be
included into Xplanet and either bounce it back to me
or mail it off to Mr. Kubota.

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I hope you remember me as one of developers of mlterm.

Xplanet (http://xplanet.sourceforge.net/) is a software to
display a calculated image of planets such as Earth.  It
has a "marker" file which contains locations and names of
major cities and so on.  Recently I heard that xplanet will
be improved to use Pango to display multilingual text soon.
I am interested in supplying city names in their native
expressions, like "Tokyo" in Japanese Kanji.

The marker file (in UTF-8) has many cities which (I guess)
should be written in Arab.  However, I don't understand Arab.
Could you please supply Arab expressions for cities where
residents use Arab language, like Baghdad, Cairo, Karachi,
Lahore, and Alexandria?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota at debian dot org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/

--- End Message ---