Re: gnome status yet another time

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I am very active lately...

[snip snip]

> And why am I marked as beeing inactive?

Very good question - it is supposed to happen when someone
doesn't CVS commit something for like 30 (or is it 60) days.
You have commits from today even (but you had a gap in there),
so I'm guessing the www/php code has a bug in it in which
renders this setting to be sticky (once someone becomes
inactive it erroneously stays that way).

Mr. Arafat.Mohamed (ie. Mr. Web-Admin), could you please look
into this ?

Salam & sorry for this Mr. Medini (once confirmed, you might
want to report a bug to our bugzilla database)...