Re: gnome status report

Salam Ossama,

Sure no problem you can send me the po.
But, first it will for sure need some revision, as we want to have
something coherent and to take a look at some words, you know...

And second really nice from your part that you didn't post the po
directly cz if you did then I'd had to remove it! So really many thanx
for asking me first :)

And sure your translation will be included into gnome cvs!
So please send it as soon as possible!

yours
Arafat