Re: Complete Report: Terminology, Wordlist...

--- cronos <cronos at maildz dot com> wrote:
> أدعوك لزيارة هذا الرابط وتحميل مسارد MS
>
> ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/developr/MSDN/NewUp/Glossary/

I just downloaded the file listed there and their license clearly
notes NOT to use their terms and/or translations - so what we have
now will be deleted.  Now let's regroup and see what we can do here;
I have the following suggestions (while talking to people on IRC),

 1. Get Hafid's list of words from all sources other than Microzift.
    Hafid can you mail me those files ?
 2. Do a cross-reference of what we have in Gnome and KDE.  Meaning
    read-in KDE and then print out any terms that are also in Gnome
    into a 'common' file.
 3. Use the FOLDOC (http://foldoc.doc.ic.ac.uk/foldoc/contents.html);
    this contains alot of technical NON-RELEVANT terms which would
    be of great interest and use for the 'wordlist' project, but would
    not (for the major part in my opinion) help the Gnome/KDE guys.
    Ahmad, see value in this ?  Something to tackle in the future as
    a separate dictionary ?