[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Localizing New Debian Installer to Arabic
- To: debian-boot at lists dot debian dot org
- Subject: Localizing New Debian Installer to Arabic
- From: Anmar Oueja <anmar at arabeyes dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:57:20 -0800
- Cc: doc at arabeyes dot org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031107 Debian/1.5-3
I would like to start localizing the Debian Installer to Arabic. Could
you please direct me to the right place to get the .po files to start
How can I test my localization files ?
Does the Debian Installer support Arabic language (right to left) ?
Thanks in advance.