Re: About Terminology

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I am against all translations using only the wordlist to translate, I
> took a look at the wordlist and I am not in favour of many words, and
> other words don't fit at all the context or we will have to stick to it
> and use, in many cases, false words or we will have to make a rewrite,
> which,for thousands of words, will take a long time.
> I still think the last agreement, use the wordlist when it is
> appropriate, is the best.
> my two cents

I think you misunderstood what was being said.  I will take Hafid's acronyms
file (that zip that he mentioned the URL to) and upload it as a 'technical'
worldlist to our CVS for all to look at, inspect and comment on.  Once that
'technical' wordlist gets enough eyes and comments and a consensus is reached,
it could then be used for both Gnome and KDE (among others') translations.

Sound OK ?