Re: KDE translations

Salam everyone,
First of all, I'd like to apologize for my absence in
the last few months, and I'm sorry for my absence for
the next few months too (It's my final year in high
school and I am really confined to studying :( . It's
very bad news to hear that such a thing is gonna
happen and what makes me really feel sorry is that I
can do nothing regarding this situation in the
meantime:(  .I hope you accept my apology.

Thanks,
Mohammed

=====
Mohammed Gamal
Member of "ArabEyes", Unix/Linux Arabization Project
GUI & documentation translator
http://www.arabeyes.org