Re: Gnome Status

I was planning just this, but as I have to think and rethink about which
would be the best way to serve gnome, it will take one week or more to
post something (I don't like giving promises I can't hold). And now I am
in responsability of delivering the DE for Arabbix, and working on the
front with 2.6, maintaining the whole GUI and reworking the strings done
from 2.0 and above, AND don't forget that along this I have to think
about Abiword and Evolution, Gnumeric and some media apps like
rhythmbox...
And help is not there or if it is then everyone wants to rule with his
own mind...
That's why I want to deliver a good, efficient and tight shedule!

yours
Arafat