Re: Wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> On Saturday 01 November 2003 23:52, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > For uniformity - the words I collected were done that way and
> > I continued in the same manner for consistency.
>
> Cool stuff. Would you say it is better if we lower case words?
> Something in the back burner but I heard it at least from one
> Left-right person. Just give me one day notice before
> you run a script on the files.

I'd rather keep it as is unless you have strong feelings otherwise (for
what its worth the entire file should be one way or another for sorting
purposes).

> > Ah, that doesn't sound right.  Copy the files to a new dir and restart
> > Kbabel and re-try -- the name should have nothing to do with it (it used
> > to work before, no) ?   Could this be a bug in Kbabel (you had problems
> > with Kbabel before if memory serves).
>
> Tried that Nadim and I am not looking for a solution. I have wasted
> enough time on trying to figure out why. If renaming contents of /new
> directory doesn't break any of your scripts then let me rename the files.
> It makes life simple for me. Thanks.

There is something fishy about this (esp. when Ossama had noted not having
any problems).  You are free to rename them to anything you want as long as
its not the same exact name as those file in the dir above 'em - that would
simply be TOO confusing (trust me on this one :-)  Having two full_wordlist_A
files in different directories is simply odd.

> > > 3) delete 'bad' folder.
> > It's empty, right ?
>
> Yup.
>
> > If so then sure go for it, but I think you'll find
> > that CVS will not allow you to remove dirs (to do that we might need
> > the help of Mr. Elzubeir to do the cheating for us).
>
> Will file a request with Mohamed if cvs fails.

Great - go for it.