Re: translator faq

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 03:16:50AM -0800, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Since I'm Ossama (a name of a Lion), then I'll roar
> and say Aye Aye ;) hehe
> I'll do it but I need some help on how to do.
> Do I have to translate the SGML file or what?

Super ;) Yes, you will have to translate the sgml file. Simply make a
copy of the file with the .ar in the name. Start translating ;) Do not
rename id's or anything inside the tags (ie. keep them in english). But,
as far as the contents, and what the reader sees.. they are to be
translated.

Once done, commit and I'll take care of the rest.

Regards