Re: Wordlist

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> 1) I don't understand why the words start with a capital letter.

For uniformity - the words I collected were done that way and I continued
in the same manner for consistency.

> 2) I need to rename new_words_*.po to full_wordlist_*.po. Reason?
> they won't open using kbabel unless renamed! Stupid? big time!
> but I wasted some 2 hours trying to figure out why they won't
> open to no avail. Solution? Each new_file has full_wordlist file
> on my PC. Very confusing, trust me, I deal with them every day.

Ah, that doesn't sound right.  Copy the files to a new dir and restart
Kbabel and re-try -- the name should have nothing to do with it (it used
to work before, no) ?   Could this be a bug in Kbabel (you had problems
with Kbabel before if memory serves).

> 3) delete 'bad' folder.

It's empty, right ?  If so then sure go for it, but I think you'll find
that CVS will not allow you to remove dirs (to do that we might need
the help of Mr. Elzubeir to do the cheating for us).