Re: full_wordlist breakup (was - CVS conflicts)

--- Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir arabeyes.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 01:30:35PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:
>
> > I have a very slow dialup connection that I need hours to work
> > with CVS. Can't you divide the file into pieces? Separate the M
> > letter for me? Let me send you the _changes_ by email? any
> > suggestions?
>
> There are 2 things here:
>
> 1. As far as cutting the file up to smaller chunks -- that is something
>    Nadim would have to take up. Nadim, what do you think?

All full_wordlist.po workers -  I will be breaking-up this file into its
appropriate letter names ie. full_wordlist_A.po, full_wordlist_B.po, etc.
on Thursday (April 3) at 8pm (20:00) UTC.

What this means to you - if you are working on tehe full_wordlist, complete
your work ASAP and check-in your work/file.

Again, I will break full_wordlist.po into separate files on Thursday,
April 3 at 8pm UTC.  This should eas everyone's life :-)

Keep up the great work.