From: Arafat Medini
Subject: problems with fuzzy strings
Date: 29 Mar 2003 13:53:56 +0100

Salam all,

Mr Abdin made think of this problem which I haven't noticed indeed. When
translating the pos many strings that are fully translated are marked as
fuzzy, even without any word or char missing. Can anyone clarify us on
this ?! Because even if the files are translated, in the stats we will
not look very good against the others. And I really want to complete the
core files with a 100% mark.

cheers
--
Arafat Medini