Re: Hello

Howdy Ho,

 I am so happy that an American is indeed positive towards us ;) Well
I'm sure to be a little bit political is not bad at all these times. Man
I love you :) Say exactly what we can do for you.
To reply to Nadim, don't forget every invest in every project is an
investment in the future, and it is with every science. So to Mr Parker,
give us what you want I'll work 24 to 24 if we need this, to complete
the work.
It's all about our future...And at the end about the future of mankind.

cheers