Re: IRC room for translators

--- Anmar Oueja <anmar canada com> wrote:
> I was wondering if we have an IRC room for the DOC people. it will help alot
> when you are translating since it allows you to ask questions and the right
> choice of words. I would appreciate it if somebody would recommend a good IRC
> client that support arabic.

Make sure to look only for UTF-8 encoded support (in other words, don't use
CP-1256 (windows' encoding) or any other propietary settings).  Xchat-2.0,
as was noted earlier, seems to function properly (again, set it up to use
UTF-8) - if you are more into low-level support try irssi (utf-8 IRC client)
from within mlterm.

As for the channel and location, we already have one (its used regularly),

  server  -->  irc.freenode.net
  channel -->  #arabeyes