[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IRC room for translators
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: IRC room for translators
- From: Hassan Abdin <habdin at link dot net>
- Date: 16 Mar 2003 22:58:41 +0200
- Cc: habdin at yahoo dot com
- Organization: Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University
On Sun, 2003-03-16 at 20:10, Anmar Oueja wrote:
I was wondering if we have an IRC room for the DOC people. it will help alot
when you are translating since it allows you to ask questions and the right
choice of words.
I think Xchat 2.0 would do you a good job. Try to find out how to enable the arabic writing in it. It can read and write in arabic.
I would appreciate it if somebody would recommend a good IRC
client that support arabic.