Re: OpenOffice 1.0x po files

On March 16, 2003 10:30 am, Anmar Oueja wrote:

Arafat:

I did download a file that seemd to have all of the english strings in it. it
is an OpenOffice spread sheet (ofcourse ;) there seem to be about 11,000
terms in it... wow... lots of work.

we have to get the original arabic files if we want the new version of
OpenOffice support arabic.

BTW, sun is going to release the first beta (staroffice and openoffice are
developed in parallel) in the next week or two.

Cheers.....