Re: OpenOffice 1.0x po files

Salam

This sounds really interesting, I'll also download openoffice for
windows then. Does it work on my german machine? Or do I have to have a
an arabic windows?
Between, as openoffice was managed by the Staroffice team at that time
and later by sun it could be possible that either the po was done by
staroffice, or the sun, it is very unlikely that it was done by an open
source team.

cheers

--
Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de>