Re: KBabel Problem

--- Yousef Raffa <yousef sadeem net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-03-14 at 12:05, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

[snip snip]

> > Please give more details about your linux distribution and
> > kbabel version. Maybe this will help in resolving this problem.
> >
> > Again, don't spend much time on it. It is not vital.
>
> Thanks for pointing that out but anyways, in case someone fixed it, I'm
> using RH 8.0 and KBabel 0.9.6

For what its worth, according to the KBabel homepage

  http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel

"The current version of KBabel is 1.1.
 The current unstable version is 1.2beta1"

If that feature (database building) is something you'd very much like
to attain, you might try version-1.1 of the application (just a shot
in the dark).