Status report

Gnome Translation Status Report - FEBRUARY 2003

DONE:
 + 3 new translatora joined our staff which I am the only member of ;)
   - Mr. Hassan Abdin
   - Mr. Yousef Raffa
   - Mr. Ala'a Abdullah
 joined -- congratualtions & welcome aboard, you
     are a great addition to the arabization project.

 + Work was done on nearly all the .po files except
     gedit
     procman
     gnome games
     gnome media

 + I nearly finished the translation of every file of the translated
files

TODO:
 + URGENT: March's target is to complete the core gnome desktop
arabization.
   [[NOTE: might want to list the core gnome files or directories]]

 + Translate,
     Abiword
     galeon
     Gnumeric
     Evolution

COMMENTS:
 + This is my first report - more will be coming each beginning of month

 + February was a very exciting month overall :-)

 + New project (by Marco Pesenti Gritti, galeon's founder) called
"epiphany"
   was found and I'm considering working on it instead of galeon.
   [[A post about this topic will be noted on 'doc' to get other
translator's
     thoughts]]

ISSUES:
 + Need Abiword .po file which means a CVS account for Abiword.

cheers
--
Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de>