Re: For all gnome translators

Salam

I don't assign files to person, work on the files you want to work on. I
think this flexibility is very important because it lets you do the
things you want to do, not things I impose on you. My role is simply to
put a framework for the work, to tighten you a little bit ;) and to
control quality, that's all.

I also don't think asking you for the time you'll invest is a good idea,
it's up to you to do the work, who works most is in the top who doesn't
isn't, but your work, as it is done, is very much appreciated. I see it
from myself today I'm involved very much in it before some months I
stopped work, so...

Last but not least even if my mails don't look very nice I hope we'll
become a good team I'm a person that criticizes too much elzubair knows
this very well ;) but that's my style if all say WOOW, wonderful, cool
icecream and so on we'll not go further.

>From the plan you'll get an idea on what to work on, I'm working on the
worst files now gedit, gnome-media, etc ;) but I feel very comfortable,
but maybe next month I want to work on some light things so I think
that's the best way, to let you do what you want. Keep in my mind we
have a deadline, that's the most important thing to keep in mind that's
all.

cheers