[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dekstop Backgrounds with Arabic Keyboard Layout
- To: doc at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: Dekstop Backgrounds with Arabic Keyboard Layout
- From: Ossama Khayaat <ossamak at nht dot com dot kw>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:16:27 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4a) Gecko/20030304
Just noticed that you forgot the letter Thal and Shadda too, that should
be on the left button of number 1.
Thanks for this nice work.
Anmar Oueja wrote:
I made up two Dekstop bacgrounds (1600X1200) images that have the
arabic keyboard layout. If you do not have the stickers on your
keyboard or you simply do not like using them, use this desktop and
you will always know which key to press.
I will improve this later on so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If you have more images that you you want me to use, please send them
to me and I will do my best.
Oh... the images are on my site (http://anmar.homelinux.org/desktops)
Doc mailing list
Doc at arabeyes dot org