Dekstop Backgrounds with Arabic Keyboard Layout

Hello all:

I made up two Dekstop bacgrounds (1600X1200) images that have the arabic keyboard layout. If you do not have the stickers on your keyboard or you simply do not like using them, use this desktop and you will always know which key to press.

I will improve this later on so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

If you have more images that you you want me to use, please send them to me and I will do my best.

Oh... the images are on my site (http://anmar.homelinux.org/desktops)

Cheers.....:)

Anmar