Re: Hello I'm a newbie

Salam Yousef,

I am the gnome translation coordinator, you have to use Kbabel which is
based on the KDE labraries unfortunately but that's becasue the gnome
translation tool called gtranslator is not yet ready for usage.
here is a link which helps you get into the translation process.

http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/February/msg00120.html

cheers