Re: KDE-i18n Project Status

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 23:42, Mohamed Assar wrote:
> بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
> كنت قد انقطعت عن الانترنت وعن الكومبيوتر لمدة اسبوعين او ربما أكثر وكان هذا
> الانقطاع سيستمر لمدة 3 أشهر والسبب هو انني في هذه السنة في ثانوية عامة
> (توجيهية-بكالورية) ونحن في آخر العام ولم يتبقى على الامتحانات النهائية سوى 3
> أشهر فقط بالكاد أستطيع مراجعة كل المواد فيهم. لذلك كنت قد قررت برفع جهاز
> الكومبيوتر لأنني من مدمني الانترنت فعلاً. واليوم ذهبت لمقهى انترنت لأعرف
> الأحاول وتفقد أرشيف قائمة doc لأرى هذا الخبر السار. لذلك قررت عند عودتي
> للمنزل بارجاع الجهاز وسأحاول جاهداً توفير نصف ساعة يومياً أي 3 ساعات ونص
> أسبوعياً __للترجمة فقط__ ولن أخاف من العَطَلة لأنني على يقين من أن الله
> سيجزيني خيراً على هذا العمل. كنت قد بدأت في kdenetwork ولم يبق عليه سوى
> القليل , لذلك أود استكماله
> وفي النهاية أرجو ألا أكون قد أغضبت أحداً بنقطاعي طوال تلك المدة
> والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
> أخوكم محمد عصر
Salam

Akhee Mohamed Assar,
Most of us know how it feels this year, and how important its to your
future life, and career!

I would strongly advise you not to focus on anything but your studies,
and life( haba Study, haba fun), I am sure that we can replace your
efforts in the meantime, I will ask yuyu, and kuru as they are known in
IRC to help me out to take your part until you come back with 99.9999%
success! thats the least we expect from a penguins.

I do repeat my concerns, as you only have one chance to do your best, so
please don't disappoint us, and let us see you in the local news every
where.

May Allah bless your efforts, and studies, and make it an easy ride for
you

Wa Salam

Walid
P.S: I have thrown the physics books out of the window the nite of the
exam, as there was no way I could cram anything that night !!!
but then I had 99/100. so throw your books guys ;)

--
Walid Shaari <shaari at arabeyes dot org>
www.arabeyes.org