Re: Banner for Translation

On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 10:26, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

Salam,

From: Ossama Khayaat
Subject: Re: Banner for Translation
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:16:22 +0300

Salam,
Would you please take a look at the site (www.distrowatch.com), the Arabic
section and tell me if the banner is appearing from your side, and if this one
is the one you talk about.

I couldn't view the banner. Maybe it is not a static one and is choosed randomly between several ones ?

Actually, yes. The banner will change each time. Maybe I can demand to make it show up more
often depending on the progress of the site translation.

Translation is still in progress and now a friend (Yousef Awak - who also
wanted to register to help in translation and tutorials making) is helping
in the translation.

Great ! However, We would like to know which part of the translation Mr Yousef Awak is helping in ? full_wordlist ? I hope he received the mail explaining the steps to follow in order to contribute. If this is not the case, please let use know.

Well, I don't know if he got any confirmation yet. Anyway, he will be helping in the translation of
the site and maybe creating some Arabic tutrials for Oracle and other things.

Salam,

Youcef.

regards,
Ossama