Re: Banner for Translation

Salam,

From: Ossama Khayaat
Subject: Re: Banner for Translation
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:16:22 +0300

Salam,
Would you please take a look at the site (www.distrowatch.com), the Arabic
section and tell me if the banner is appearing from your side, and if this one
is the one you talk about.

I couldn't view the banner. Maybe it is not a static one and is choosed randomly between several ones ?

Translation is still in progress and now a friend (Yousef Awak - who also
wanted to register to help in translation and tutorials making) is helping
in the translation.

Great ! However, We would like to know which part of the translation Mr Yousef Awak is helping in ? full_wordlist ? I hope he received the mail explaining the steps to follow in order to contribute. If this is not the case, please let use know.

Salam,

Youcef.

Gagnez 1 chaîne MP3 en envoyant KDO par SMS au 61321 (prix d’un SMS+ 0.35€) http://www.msn.fr/jeux/kdo/