Translator Credits and a survey!

Salam all

THe Mailing lists are back and the first signs of life I see are people
who are unsubscribing from it!!! hehe, well anyway as gnome translation
is nearly finished I have two idea which I think are important to speak
about!

first) Waht about putting the country of origin of each translator
besides his name and email add in the translator credits, I know Arabs
like to know where each other comes from...

second) I want a survey about which apps are needed for daily use, it
would be very good for me to know which apps I have to work on after
completing the desktop I am only one person and so I have to know on
which it is the best to work on...

that's it from me, and OH please don't unsubscribe me ;)

salam!