From: Mohammed Gamal
Subject: Re: CVS: translate/kde kabc_file.po cupsdconf.po kabc_ldap.po kdelibs.po knotify.po ktexteditor_isearch.po ppdtranslations.po
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:25:56 +0100 (BST)

Salam Yousef,
I'm sorry I did that, I thought that no one was
working on the root dir because I didn't see any
commits for the last month so I thought I'd start work
on the root dir as it's on top of our priorities.
Anyway can I start working on the kdebase/ directory
or is there anyone working on it currently.

Thanks,
Mohammed

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp