From: Amin Ezzy
Subject: Re: CVS: translate/kde kabc_file.po cupsdconf.po kabc_ldap.po kdelibs.po knotify.po ktexteditor_isearch.po ppdtranslations.po
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:32:57 +0300

Salam,

I want to join your team and start participating in the arabization of KDE. I've noticed that no one working on accessibility. So I would like to start with it

the problem taht I want to do it through linux , the way you expalin is how to use CVS from windows, I want someone to help and say how to start using linux, I've Mandrake 9. the CVS progam i want to use is CVS is Cervisia.

Any one can help

Thank you

Regards

Amin Ezzy