Re: Evolution and Arabic

I've successfully compiled the latest evolution!
Actually, I can say that evo. is not usable when it comes t arabic.
All gtk2 apps render the arabic text correctly even if the text direction is from LTR, you can still read it, but it seems that gtkhtml break this
the words are reversed in the sequence!
I don't know how to explain, I'll try to get a screen shot.
have a look here:
http://geocities.com/uniball13/tmp/evo.png

Also, whatever i did i couldn't read arabic! "i remember i have done it a few days ago, But i can't now!"

--
-- Katoob Main Developer