From: Ahmad Al-rasheedan
Subject: Wordlist
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:37:06 +0300

To save on bandwidth and stop flooding you guys with messages every
time I/Ossama work on a wordlist file, I am taking the files from A upwards
and Ossama is handeling Z downwards. Please let me/Ossama know
if you need to step in to avoid any overlap. If you need to know where
we are with the files, check the log on this page:

http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)