Re: I started with full_wordlist_Z.po - Ossama

On Saturday 26 July 2003 18:10, you wrote:
> I'll have to revise that file I committed then.
> I remember we used to use the #,fuzzy only! Anyway, this is a good idea.

Osama,

Pictures this, you and I are going through words that don't exist in a
dictionary. We are doing it for the second time since someone went
through what we are going through:) So lets mark it as bad. On round
2, we either fetch a super-dooper dictionary that can decipher those
words or declare them RIP:)

Regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)