RE: full_wordlist

----- Original Message -----
From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 13:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
To: Documentation and Translation <doc at arabeyes dot org>
Subject: RE: full_wordlist

> --- Ossama Khayat <ossama at linuxmail dot org> wrote:
> > How about if stay as a revisor for all those files, that need double
> > checking, like full_wordlist files that are updated by new members ?
> > I can promise this time that I will reserve 1 hour at least everyday,
> > and I WILL KEEP my word this time! Otherwise, I'm useless....
>
> OK, great.

(Jan 09, 2003) Ossama Khayat joins in and contributes with his exceptional translations.
I read this note on the wordlist page, and decided to raise the bet to 2 hours a day :)

> > > A proper project webpage for this effort is coming, I promise :-)
> >
> > Thanks, that would really be great.
>
> And its there now,
>
>   http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist

Am I text-blind or what? :) I can't find the place where to update my status?
Would you please help me more?

> Make sure to use it and update it as you see fit (the updating is
> something you guys can and _should_ do).
>
> BTW: Wordlist is now a full fledged project - CVS moved from misc to
>      its own page (make sure to update your CVS paths).  I'll be adding
>      a percentage done status (similar to KDE/Gnome soon) as well.

That's great. Basically, I'll be using the Web CVS to read the files starting
from _A.po and check fuzzy translations _only_ or shall I just go through the
whole file and do the final check?

> Thanks Youcef R. for making it easy :-)

and I thank you too :)

> Salam.