Re: full_wordlist

On Tuesday 22 July 2003 11:55 am, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr at baldi dot cc> wrote:
> > On Monday 21 July 2003 03:56, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Sure, I had posted a few times with regard to a self-imposed deadline
> (which we obviously didn't even come close to meeting - May 15th).
>
>   http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/March/msg00117.html
>   http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/April/msg00032.html
>
> A number of people had signed-up to work and help out, but (very
> unfortunately) they did not keep to THEIR words and simply disappeared
> (could we hear back from you so that we know if we should take you off the
> list below ?).  What we have now is the following cumulative status,

I am sorry I am one of those guys who didn't keep to their words. Actually,
the last weeks are extraordinary period of time to me. First, I have an
accident around three weeks ago. My car is in the repair shop and up to now I
am running after it and it's not finished yet. If you don't have mechanical
experience like me you will find yourself like a ping pong ball between two
Japanese players (you hear me Mr. Yamamuto?). During this critical period, my
wife laid our first baby who took the remaining very few hours of the day. I
am happy alhamdullilah and praise be to Allah for taking care of us during
this period and still dedicated to my letter M and I am going to finish it
Inshallah. Just forget about it and try to fill the gap on the other letters.
By the time all the letters are finished, You won't find me hindering your
progress ;) I know I should be more active but I think you understand me. I
love Arabeyes and the people behind it. I swear.

--

Telecommunications Engineer
CIW, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC