RE: ARABIC GNOME-2.2 TRANSLATION FINISHED

Mabrook :) It's really a great work. I'm jealous now to know if you have a job where you work 12 hours a day! And you're married and have a little baby that makes you busy :) This way I can estimate if I'm lazy or just too busy to help :) BTW, I've just checked the Arabeyes.org site about 30 minutes ago, and it seems to be down?!! I can easily check all other sites, but not this one. Would your guyz please check.
I even tried to reply to this email but I got a postmaster error email.

Again, it's really a great work and I hope I can help later on.

Regards,
Ossama Khayat

---