Re: application localization page ?

On Sat, Jul 19, 2003 at 05:18:15PM -0700, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Ahmad (et al), I'm thinking we should have an 'Apps Localization'
> (akin to 'misc translations') proper project page on arabeyes in
> which we lump all the localization work taking place outside of
> KDE/Gnome/Full_wordlist - any comments ?

Lumping them all together in one page? Bad bad idea. Creating a page for
each one of them.. good idea ;)

> We need to capture this info and to tell users where/what is taking
> form and a project page seems appropriate.  For instance what is the
> status of the localization work on 'Qt', 'epiphany', 'abiword', etc ?
> Those should be noted on that page for all to see.

Agreed. We do have 'translation' projects. We can rename that to
'Localization' projects to be more encompassing, and enlist the other
above mentioned projects under that category. However, I am very against
lumping more than one project under one page.

later
Mohammed Elzubeir