Re: application localization page ?

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 08:18:49AM -0700, Ahmad wrote:
> I just released the version 0.1BETA of the Mozilla Arabic lanpack
>
> I know there is some problem in all words with underline style and I
> am working to fix them
>
> to see a snapshot check :
>
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al.png
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al2.png
> http://www.4-sms.com/users/mozilla/snapshot/ar-al3.png

Ahmad (et al), I'm thinking we should have an 'Apps Localization'
(akin to 'misc translations') proper project page on arabeyes in
which we lump all the localization work taking place outside of
KDE/Gnome/Full_wordlist - any comments ?

We need to capture this info and to tell users where/what is taking
form and a project page seems appropriate.  For instance what is the
status of the localization work on 'Qt', 'epiphany', 'abiword', etc ?
Those should be noted on that page for all to see.

Ideas/comments/thoughts ?