Re: Current status?

--- Mohamed Assar <mohasr at link dot net> wrote:

> I've sent this mail time ago, but no response?!!  :-(
> http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2003/July/msg00008.html
> and who is the current kde co'ordinator?

Mohamed, sorry.  KDE's coordinator is Mohammed Elzubeir (he took the
post reluctantly since we didn't find a suitable replacement and you
didn't seem to want to take on the task - please reconsider ;-)

I'm unsure of KDE's (or Gnome's) status as we haven't seen any recent
emails (as we should have) nor are their webpages updated.

Sorry again, hopefully Elzubeir will answer ya.