Re: Translation

On Tuesday 08 July 2003 23:20, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Yup, you are.  If you see any deficiencies in the HOWTO, make sure to let
> us know.  Do please commit your changes back to arabeyes nightly so that
> no work is lost (the HOWTO notes how to do that as well :-)

Thanks Nadim for the feedback. I would commit as soon as my account
is active. Youcef was kind to confirm the username but the password
is not functional.

I would wait for tomorrow till I do more translations on the 'V' worldlist
and e-mail it to someone to commit.

> > 2) Noticed translation mistakes in the file. Is there any form of quality
> > control (For what you submit or what I submit).
>
> Unfortunately, there isn't any QA (quality assurance/control) or any
> consistency checks.  I think that will come post the work being
> completed (phase-II if you will).
>
> Thanks for your continued help and we look forward to seeing your work
> uploaded.

Another feedback is appreciated on words that have several meanings.
I noticed some words have very few (one) meaning and see no harm in
elaborating with more definitions. Enter a word at Ajeeb and see the
returned values.

Lastly, what should we do for words that don't exist in _any_ dictionary
I am aware of?

Kind regards,
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)