Re: Translation

--- Ahmad Al-rasheedan wrote:
> Greetings good people.
>
> 1) Grabbed translate/misc/full_wordlist_V.po via cvs and used kbabel
> to fill in the blanks just to teach myself the process. If I understood
> the HOWTO correctly, I guess I am on the right track. Can someone confirm
> please.

Yup, you are.  If you see any deficiencies in the HOWTO, make sure to let
us know.  Do please commit your changes back to arabeyes nightly so that
no work is lost (the HOWTO notes how to do that as well :-)

> 2) Noticed translation mistakes in the file. Is there any form of quality
> control (For what you submit or what I submit).

Unfortunately, there isn't any QA (quality assurance/control) or any
consistency checks.  I think that will come post the work being
completed (phase-II if you will).

Thanks for your continued help and we look forward to seeing your work
uploaded.

Hope others can learn something from this.  Join in you "others" !!