Re: Mozilla in Arabic

--- Ms X <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
> And about the cvs, if arabeyes can give me the account it will be great
> and if not then I will start the project in sf :(

Sure, the account is yours given you register (we all had to do that),

The registration is stictly there so Arabeyes knows who's who and what
project they are working on, along with interest and abilites, etc.
Anonymous read access (for you non-working lurkers :-) is always there
of course.

Ms X, do register and your account will be sent to ya so that you can
start on your work.  If there are files you need imported (ie. uploaded
to Arabeyes' CVS), do please point them out and supply the appropriate

 - Nadim

Do you Yahoo!?