Re: Mozilla in Arabic

Thank you guys for your support

I just finished from the "Mind Map" for the project and I will send it
to the maillist when I back to home InSh'a Allah

And about the cvs, if arabeyes can give me the account it will be great
and if not then I will start the project in sf :(

see you later

bye

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 06:46:10 -0700 Mohammed Sameer <uniball at gmx dot net>
wrote:

>--kORqDWCi7qDJ0mEj
>
>> And about help, Yes I need help in anyway (I have a website http://www.4-

>> sms.com/users/mozilla for the project but I think need CVS so I
>will
>> use "InSh'a Allah" sourceforge.net)
>
>That's great - meant the translation effort - but PLEASE don't use
>>
>sf.net.
>I think arabeyes CVS is ready for you. And sure M. Elzubeir won't
>mind.
>I think that trying to collect all the arabization efforts in one
>place
>is not a bad idea. since we are not a large group!
>sf.net CVS is JUNK these days. I'm having problems -many other ppl-
>
>checking out and updating from the repository. I even have another
>>
>project -not related to arabisation- hosted on sf.net and the CVS
>>
>tracker shows zero adds & zero commits. though i've released 2 versions.
>and the CVSweb is not working.
>It'll be almost the same for you as a developer. But what about
>poor
>users ??
>
>Salam,
>
>--
>----------------
>-- Katoob Main Developer
>Linux registered user # 224950
>ICQ # 58475622
>FIRST make it run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
>--
>Don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format please
>Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
>Preferable attachments: .PDF, .HTML, .TXT
>Thanx for adding this text to Your signature
>
>--kORqDWCi7qDJ0mEj

>--kORqDWCi7qDJ0mEj--

The media classifies Muslims as terrorists, highjackers and kidnappers.
So why would anyone even look at Islam?
Why are so many priests and preachers going to Islam?
http://www.TodayIslam.com/yusuf.htm
http://www.Jews-For-Allah.org